Just your usual artist xD
Lel lies, ima super introverted closet chuuni guy that likes drawing things huehuehue.
My pixiv -> pixiv.me/vermillion-dice
My twitter -> twitter.com/vermilliondice
My Picarto -> picarto.tv/VermillionDice
Art Trades = Closed
Requests = Closed
All requests are closed for the time being, I will not be accepting any requests, even if you message me or send me a note.
When requests are open again, meaning I have gone through the current waiting list of people who have requested an image already.
The status will change to "open" and you can then send me a message or a note.
How my requests work.
Firstly when my requests are open (check request status) you can send me a note or message, after that I will send one back to you, asking what it is you want and any other relevant info about your request.
If I send a note back saying "I cannot take your request at the moment", this means I have a waiting list of people and you are in the waiting list of requests to do.
I do take note of who has asked for a request and will work my way through them, so please wait patiently for your turn.
I will send a message/note to you when I can take your request.
When my requests are closed that means I have accepted the requests and have started to create them or I have personal projects or images I wish to do for myself, as much as I like to draw for others I do have my own stuff to do, please be considerate of that fact.
Remember I am only human and I can't take every request that I get at the same time, wish I could but I can't.
1. I have the right to refuse any request given to me, be it for personal reasons or because of the content you've requested etc.
2. Do not pander, spam or be a general grievance, just don't, please, it won't get you anywhere.
3. Normally on a first come first served basis but I will eventually get through most of, if not all requests as I possibly can.
4. Please do not send a message/note for example "DRAW THIS NOW DAMMIT! (insert ref image)", okay not like this but you get the
picture, this will not get you anywhere. If anything it will make me less likely to take your request.
5. DO NOT send a note or message when my request status is "closed", I will not accept them.
6. When I accept your request I would like to have artistic freedom over the image, meaning I choose how it will look, unless you really,
reaaallly, specifically ask for something then I might make an exception. Having artistic freedom helps speed up the request.
Thank you for your understanding.